Are you amongst those who remain dissatisfied and book frequent carpet cleaning jobs for maintenance? If yes, is the answer then this is the time when you need to understand the basics related to Professional Carpet Cleaning maintenance. Remember; as soon as your carpet cleaner concludes its job, there are some management tips which you should opt for. In this article, we will discuss similar tips. We will also discuss the duration you need to stay off from the carpet to maintain cleanliness for longer.
Do you really need to stay off the carpet to maintain cleanliness?
When professionals clean your carpet, they often don’t set a timeline. However, the key to ideal carpet cleaning is the drying time of carpet. If you have proper ventilation and warm room temperature, then the carpet will be cleaned minimally. That means, you need not to ask for a carpet cleaning job shortly.
Why is it necessary to give drying time?
In case, carpet cleaning has been burning a hole in your pocket, then this is the time, when you buck up and spend time mending the basics. If you don’t spend time in managing the right time, your carpet can turn prone to;
- Damage of Carpet
Hence, you should follow the following tricks for ideal Carpet Cleaning;
- Ensure to keep your freshly cleaned carpet within a warm atmosphere. Good ventilation and warm room temperature do the trick for most of the houses in Australia, where Carpet Cleaning is done.
- You should abstain from using the freshly cleaned for at least 6 hours. If you can stay off it for 24 hours, then the minimal possibility of any microbe growth can be ruled out.
- If you are residing in a part of Australia, where temperature remains 30 degrees or above, then 3 hours of waiting time is enough. Within this time, the circulation of air helps to remove any moisture within the carpet.
- If the temperature in your vicinity is on the lower end then you may try to create a warm atmosphere so that the evaporation process can be sped up. You may install blowers or high intensity fans, which can lead to drying of carpets at pace.
- Other than it, ask your carpet cleaners for additional tips beforehand since carpet drying techniques can vary according to the method implicated.
- Remember, until the carpet is dried off foot traffic should be restricted in all possible ways. Other than that, Installation of heavy furniture should also be avoided.
Why Choose us?
The team relies on end to end service. Right from, removing the furniture to installing it back, you need not to move an inch, when you hire us. Other than this our team is committed to delivering quality service. We provide interesting tips which can help you to reuse your carpets as soon as the carpet cleaning job finishes. When you hire us you get;
- 24*7 Service desks to resolve queries
- Carpet Cleaning at your time
- End to End Carpet Cleaning
Call us today on 0488 811 269 for carpet cleaning service in Point Cook and get rid of your carpet cleaning woes.